BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures �

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

20131030 - Getting Started


I realized that it's already been a year since my last post on my old Blogger.
I decided to create a blog, 'coz there's some memories in my old blog that I neither want to remember nor delete it or change it. So I let them remains there and also deep deep deep in my heart though. Hmm...

So, from now on.. I will officially use this new account to express my feeling and daily routines. Actually I do not expect any of the people that I know will see this blog. But yet, I don't want to set it as private blog too. Hmm.. Yeah..It's funny, I know : /

Hmm.. Now is about 4 o'clock in the afternoon, it's raining cats and dogs outside and I'm actually waiting for 5 o'clock to come, 'coz today me and my lady boss will doing the "Office Treatment Maintenance". 
Wonder what is this all about? Actually our office were attacked by FLEAS!!! So we had to apply some kind of chemical that claimed can kill those fleas to the whole office's carpets. 
Yeah, we doing it by our own. x_x

So..
Gambateh and sayonara to me~~ >_<"


0 comments :